Conditions, regulation and rental equipment.
EXTRACT FROM THE RULES
1. Admission: The authorization is issued by the head of the Home Office after presentation of the documents of identity and place of residence.
2. Visitors: They must first make themselves known at the reception. They are allowed under the tenant's responsibility, are liable to pay a fee according to the tariff.
3. Animals: They must have their updated vaccination record, do not bother with untimely barking, not being alone, without a leash and not let their need at the campsite.
4. Traffic and Parking: Only vehicles reported are allowed to ride in compliance with the speed limit of 10 km / h; Each tenant must respect the parking space assigned to his hire, we report the presence of any additional vehicle by paying the corresponding supplement and not to park in the parking lot without permission from management.
5. Property ID: Assigning your lease is the strict authority of the campsite management.
6. Health and Safety: Each tenant is asked to use the container garbage at his disposal and not dump trash in its place.
7. Games: No violent games will be tolerated in the campsite.
8. Silence: There must be total from 23:00 to 7:00. Please avoid noise night and day.
9. Landscaping: Ban put a tent, awning or other without permission.
10. Children: They must be accompanied by an adult on the premises of all community facilities (swimming pools, games, trampoline, toilet block ...). Unaccompanied minors are not permitted.
11. This is an excerpt of the Regulation. On your arrival you should be aware of are complete contents display at the reception.
12. For any early departure, the management reserves the right to rent the pitch.
EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR ACCOMMODATION:
Fridge, microwave, cutlery, glasses, plates, bowls, colander, bowl, dish, wringer salad, pot, pans, frying pan, corkscrew, can opener, coffee machine, dryer machine, shovel, sweep, mop, parasol, lounge of garden
Bedding: 1 bed 140x190 and 2.3 or 4 beds 80x190 depending on the type of rental. Sheets and towels are not provided.
Options for booking: cot or high chair, bed linen.
guarantee deposits of 500 € and 60 € (with no credit card) will be requested upon arrival. These are guarantees in case of any damage of the equipment or if the household must be redone after your departure.
The Tenant declares to have read and unreservedly accepts the obligations of the contract, the terms of leases and extracts the rules of procedure. The tenant agrees to pay the balance of his stay 30 days before arrival at the Camping. Otherwise, the campsite reserves the right to consider the booking as canceled. If canceled, the down payments will revert to the landlord; even in case of early departure to the end date of stay: it will not repay the tenant having the option to purchase insurance cancellation 'to an organization of their choice. The tenant is also required to cover its liability by an insurance contract. In case of dispute, only the court will have jurisdiction Vannes.